Saturday, March 21, 2015

10 More Days (Slice #21 - Guest Post)

Tonight is a guest post from one of my best friends, Danny:

"I remember the days of hanging out at the bike rack and watching kids load the buses and go off to their homes each day.

I went into 7th and 8th grade thinking my future was all about the moment.  For a while, it was.  After going through the walks of high school and dealing with normal high school scenarios, I realized that getting a job and looking to the future was important.

The people (kids) I was hanging out with didn’t seem to have the same goals as myself.  It was evident that our paths would not be parallel as they have in the past. 


Life throws a lot of things at you through the years.   I wouldn’t put a lot of stock in what you see today.  It’s life, and trust me, you will get through it and life will throw a lot of exciting things at you.  That’s the good thing about it.  I found friends that I thought were all about keeping friendship.  When it came down to it, it didn’t turn out that way.  Your life will take shape with your profession.   Follow your intuition, and maintain your integrity, and the rest will fall into place."

No comments:

Post a Comment