Saturday, March 28, 2015

3 More Days (Slice #28 - Ughh)

We are at the lake house, which is a wonderful thing of course, but the internet is out! Ughh! I typed my blog last night on my computer but then had to text the ENTIRE thing on my phone - not fun! So, to avoid that same painful experience tonight, I am going to keep it short and sweet. 

My 5 Most Favorite Foods:

5. Pizza

4. Anything made from potatoes

3. Filet mignon

2. Dark chocolate

1. SUSHI!!!

Ta da! Only 3 more slices to go! Pizza is coming my way!

5 comments:

  1. Ughhh............. I know how you feel. I love PIZZA! Not sushi though

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's almost pizza time for us! Hang in there! And I'll have to work on convincing you to like sushi. If you have good sushi, not the nasty, soggy buffet/grocery store kind, you will LOVE it!

      Delete
  2. I have no idea what number 3 is, but other than that those are some of my favorite foods too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have no idea what number 3 is, but other than that those are some of my favorite foods too.

    ReplyDelete