Monday, March 16, 2015

15 More Days (Slice #16 - B-Day)

Today was a beautiful day!  My border collie, Bodi, woke me up at the break of dawn with billows of doggie breath in my face.  I enjoyed a balanced breakfast while watching the bright, bushy-tailed birds enjoy a bountiful birdseed buffet. 

After bubbly baths and teeth-brushing, my baby sister and I set out to blow some bucks!  Bed, Bath, and Beyond was bursting with bunches to buy!  We left with bags full of bed sheets and bath décor, and although we should have been done, Target beckoned!  There, the aisles were bustling with busy people, all begging to find the best bargain.  We barreled through the bunch and nearly broke the basket because we filled it to the brim! 

By the time we got back home, we were beat, so we took a break on the breezy back patio.  But just as soon as we began to relax, the bell rang.  It was the new bronze bar stools that Aaron bought me for my birthday!  Brilliant!  I was absolutely blissful!  I broke open the boxes and beamed. 

After what felt like a billion years, Aaron finally came bounding through the door.  He barely had time to set down his bag before I was begging him to build the stools.  He began, albeit begrudgingly, so I blew him a kiss and briskly bounced out to the backyard!  While Aaron busied himself with building, I barbequed some bacon burgers and baked beans.  We enjoyed the best meal atop our brand new seats. 

Basically, the day could not have been any better!


Unless, of course, I had made brownies for dessert…



________________________________________________________________

Miss Collins, this is the easiest one I've given you so far...

How many B words did I use to write this slice???


10 comments:

  1. I like where you said if you had brownies for dessert. I like you Slice

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Caitlin! Brownies would have really been the best!

      Delete
  2. Sounds like your day was b-b-b-bursting with fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like your day was b-b-b-bursting with fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think there are 80 B words. I might have missed counted.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your description of your day. Sounds like your spring break is going well & you are having a fun day. Enjoy the warm weather.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Mrs. O! Hope you're having a great one too!

      Delete
  6. I think there are 80 B words. I might have missed counted.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow, really?!? I wish I could have squeezed in a few more!

      Delete