Sunday, March 8, 2015

23 More Days (Slice #8 - Goodbye)

In precisely one hundred days, I must say goodbye. 

Goodbye, snuggly puppy children. 

Goodbye, beautiful home.

Goodbye, cozy bed.

Goodbye, favorite restaurant.

Goodbye, caring friends. 

Goodbye, loving family.

Goodbye, rewarding profession.

Goodbye, life as I know it.

In only one hundred days, I will say goodbye to all of this



And hello





To the beach!


________________________________________________________________

Miss Collins, please help me count!  If I leave for Florida in 100 days exactly, approximately how many hours must I wait until my much needed sunny beach vacation?  What about minutes?  Seconds?


5 comments:

  1. You scared me for a moment! I thought you were actually moving away! If you were I would be so devastated. But anyway keep up the good work! You are doing great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought could Mrs.Smith be moving away I would say nnnooooooooooo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought could Mrs.Smith be moving away I would say nnnooooooooooo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That really had me anxious to know where you were going good job.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry for the scare guys! I'm just a little excited about the countdown to my vacation! :)

    ReplyDelete