Wednesday, March 18, 2015

13 More Days (Slice #18 - Empty Pages)

I struggle.

I cannot find the words.

I agonize over thoughts and meaning to no avail.

Ideas do not appear.

My mind is an empty canvas, with no artist to fill the void.

I yearn for inspiration.

I pray for fault in my armor so that I may write the words that truly matter.

Yet my soul tightens.

My lips seal shut.

The pages remain blank.


And my heart reveals nothing.




_______________________________________________________________

Well, kids here you go..

A boutique buys a dress from the manufacturer for $30.  The boutique owner puts a mark-up of 20% on the price before selling it in her store.  However, it's sale time and she offers the dress for sale at a discount of 15% off the normal selling price.  How much will you pay for the dress in the sale?


3 comments:

  1. I really liked your poem

    ReplyDelete
  2. You will buy it with $3.15. I just doing job :3. Whatever Rule math!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You will buy it with $3.15. I just doing job :3. Whatever Rule math!!

    ReplyDelete