Wednesday, March 25, 2015

6 More Days (Slice #25 - Hair)

Earlier this year, we had a crazy hair day at school.  I spent the entire morning using my curler-crimper (plus LOTS of hairspray!) to add spirals and volume to my hair and even added a headband with little red tufts on top.  Everyone loved it.  They said things like, “Your hair doesn’t look crazy, I think it’s pretty that way!” or “You should wear your hair like that more often.” 

Today, I wanted to try something new.  Instead of flat-ironing my hair like I typically do, I quickly used the flatiron to add some waves to my standard style.  I thought it looked rather cute when I left the house.  Here are a few comments I received:

“Well it looks like someone didn’t have time to brush her hair this morning!”

“Wow, your hair sure looks…different.”

“It’s like you have hair from the future or something!”

When Aaron got home, I laughed as I told him about my unexpected crazy hair day.  I anticipated for him to affirm that, in fact, my hair looked as lovely as I thought it did.  Unfortunately, he just cocked his head to the side and smiled instead. 


Lesson learned:  Next time I want my hair to look extra nice, I will work as hard as possible to make it look like a mess! 

3 comments:

  1. I thought it looked really nice!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Emma I thought it looked really nice too!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Emma I thought it looked really nice too!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete