Friday, March 18, 2016

Slice #18 - 10 4 10 Disney Treats

In honor of my Spring Break vacation in Walt Disney World, I will be posting one of my top ten Disney favorites each day for ten days – my 10 for 10! 

After a very long week and an even longer evening of travel, we finally made it!!!!  And, since today is my first day at Disney World (plus I’m STARVING), we’ll start this journey with my Top Ten Favorite Disney Treats:

10.  Corn Dogs at Casey’s Corner
9.  Toluca Turkey Leg
8.  Cheese Plate in France
7.  Mickey Pretzel and Cheese
6.  School Bread in Norway
5.  Cannolis in Italy
4.  Olives in Morocco
3.  Mickey Ears Ice Cream Bars
2.  Cronuts at EPCOT
1.  Fish & Chips at EPCOT


Gosh, now I’m even hungrier!  Can’t wait to start eating my way through the parks tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. I'm partial to noodles at EPCOT: Japan. I'm in the sculpture garden with the pictures, look me up!

    ReplyDelete