Saturday, March 5, 2016

Slice #5 - Saturday

Today has been nothing special. 

I started my morning with a cup of coffee and a three-hour hair appointment.  After, Aaron and I enjoyed a lovely little lunch of grilled cheese and tomato soup on the patio. 

We went to Walmart, did a bit of yard work, planned for an upcoming vacation. 

Truly…nothing special. 

But every moment of my day was absolutely perfect!  I would not change a single second.  Not because of what I did, but because it was Saturday! 

Saturdays are magical!  Saturdays are fuel for my soul.  The absolute absence of responsibility and pressure brings peace to my heart – allows me to feel as if I can breathe again! 

And the very best part?

Tomorrow, I get to enjoy this bliss once more!


Hooray for weekends!

1 comment:

  1. Reading everyone's blogs today it would appear we all enjoyed a great Saturday!

    ReplyDelete