Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Slice #28 - 10 4 10 Plus One

Ok, so my Walt Disney World vacation was absolutely A-M-A-Z-I-N-G, and I just have to end with one more Ten for Ten blog!  Sorry!  I can't help it!!!

Tonight, please enjoy (or maybe I should say "tolerate") my Top Ten Favorite 2016 Disney Vacation Photos!!!


10.  This is an action shot of Aaron and I riding Aerosmith's Rock-N-Roller Coaster with my mom!  It is incredibly fast, turns upside-down several times, and is a total blast!  We were screaming our heads off!



9.  These two crazy characters are Baloo and King Louie from the Jungle Book!  They were so extra sweet with Heather!  They kept dancing with her and making her laugh!



8.  Only her big brother, Aaron, could EVER get her to do something silly like this!  We were just walking through the park, and next thing I knew, both Heather and Aaron had their heads in this stock!  Too funny!



7.  A trip to Walt Disney World would not be complete without a visit from two of our closest family friends, Cliff and Kathy McCullough!  I pretty much consider them my other aunt and uncle!  We always have a great time with them!



6.  No family vacation would be complete without a classic family photo!  This is my mom, dad, sister, Aaron, and I all enjoying the beautiful weather at the EPCOT Flower and Garden Festival.



5.  Sometimes, the Disney photographers were just at the right place at the right time.  One of them caught this sweet picture of my dad and Heather waiting for us outside the Tower of Terror ride.  The two of them are too precious!



4.  Heather LOVES her Disney characters, especially Mickey Mouse!  Mickey always goes above and beyond, showering her with love and hugs!  That's definitely a happy Heather smile!!!



3.  The sights, smells, and entertainment make evenings in EPCOT some of my most favorite moments at Disney World.  Here is Aaron sneaking a little smooch right outside of Japan!  I think he had a little encouragement from the crowd!



2.  The photographs that the Disney photographers take never disappoint, but this particular photographer snuck in his own extra special touch!  We had no idea what the picture would look like until we saw it later, but it's one of my most favorite from the whole trip!



1.  I love Disney more than I can say!  However, the part I love most is sharing it with my little sister.  She is my whole world and brings magic to my life every single day!




There you have it!  I promise, cross my heart, this is my last Disney post of the year!  Wishing you a little Disney magic of your own!



  

No comments:

Post a Comment