Saturday, March 19, 2016

Slice #19 - 10 4 10 Disney's EPCOT

In honor of my Spring Break vacation in Walt Disney World, I will be posting one of my top ten Disney favorites each day for ten days – my 10 for 10! 

We’re spending today at EPCOT (i.e. the Experimental Prototype Community of Tomorrow).  For those unfamiliar with the Disney Parks, this is the one with the giant “golf ball!”  EPCOT is divided into two parts – Future World and the World Showcase.  The World Showcase is my very favorite because it features monuments, restaurants, and shopping from countries around the world.  My Top Ten Favorite World Showcase Countries (other than America, of course) are…

10.  China
9.  Mexico
8.  Japan
7.  Canada
6.  Morocco
5.  Norway
4.  France
3.  Italy
2.  United Kingdom
1.  Germany


No passport needed for this world tour!  And the best part, no jet lag either!

No comments:

Post a Comment