Saturday, March 26, 2016

Slice #26 - 10 4 10 Disney Quotes

In honor of my Spring Break vacation in Walt Disney World, I will be posting one of my top ten Disney favorites each day for ten days – my 10 for 10! 

By now, I’m sure my deep love for all things Disney is quite clear!  I love the food, the music, the characters, the parks – all of it!  However, my favorite parts of Disney are the poignant messages and life-lessons sewn into the fabric of every single film.  Today, please enjoy my Top Ten Favorite Disney Quotes:

10.  Pinocchio:  “Always let your conscience be your guide.”
9.  Pocahontas:  “Listen with your heart.  You will understand.”
8.  The Lion King:  “Oh yes, the past can hurt.  But the way I see it, you can either run from it or learn from it.”
7.  Alice in Wonderland:  “If you don’t know where you want to go, then it doesn’t matter which path you take.”
6.  Mulan:  “The flower that blooms in adversity is the most rare and beautiful of all.”
5.  Hercules:  “A true hero isn’t measured by the size of his strength, but by the strength of his heart.”
4.  The Little Mermaid:  “I just don’t see how a world filled with such wonderful things could be bad.”
3.  The Incredibles:  “Everyone’s special, Dash.”  “Which is another way of saying no one is.”
2.  Cinderella:  “Even miracles take a little time.”
1.  Winnie the Pooh:  “You’re braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.”




No comments:

Post a Comment