Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Slice #8 - 10 Days

10 MORE DAYS UNTIL DISNEY!

In precisely 10 days from now…
I will be sitting on a patio watching the Magic Kingdom fireworks show! 
I will smell the familiar smells of Walt Disney World. 
I will taste the absolutely incredible flavors of the EPCOT World Showcase.
I will smile brightly in photographs with my very favorite Disney characters. 
I will scream and giggle hysterically on the fastest, most thrilling roaster coaster rides. 
I will tear up with emotion when I meet my favorite Disney princess.
I will wait patiently in line with my newest finds at the gift stores.
I will wake up early and stay up late just to savor every moment!
I will treasure the laugher of my little sister.
I will praise the generosity of my parents.
I will laugh and cry and play and smile and enjoy every second with my husband, my very best friend.

In precisely 10 days from now…I will be at Walt Disney World – my home away from home! 

No comments:

Post a Comment