Monday, March 21, 2016

Slice #21 - 10 4 10 Disney Animals

In honor of my Spring Break vacation in Walt Disney World, I will be posting one of my top ten Disney favorites each day for ten days – my 10 for 10! 

We are visiting Disney’s Animal Kingdom today, and in keeping with the “animal” theme, I will be listing my Top Ten Favorite Disney Animal Characters:

10.  Dumbo, the shy and misunderstood elephant, from Dumbo
9. Mecco, the trouble-making raccoon, from Pocahontas
8.  Doug, the easily-distracted dog, from Up
7.  Sven, the “talking” reindeer, from Frozen
6.  Dory, the absent-minded blue tang fish, from Finding Nemo
5.  Pegasus, the feisty pegasus, from Hercules
4.  Timon & Pumba, the lovable meerkat and warthog, from The Lion King
3.  Thumper, the foot-tappin’ rabbit, from Bambi
2.  Abu, the sneaky monkey, from Aladdin
1.  Flounder, the anxious guppy, from The Little Mermaid


This list barely even skims the surface of all the memorable animal characters that Disney has created!  Hoping to see some incredible real and fictional animal friends today!

No comments:

Post a Comment