Sunday, March 27, 2016

Slice #27 - 10 4 10 Disney Princesses

In honor of my Spring Break vacation in Walt Disney World, I will be posting one of my top ten Disney favorites each day for ten days – my 10 for 10! 

Today is our very last day, and I could not be more heart-broken to leave the place I love and consider to be my other home.  We have had an amazing week – full of laughter, fun, adventures, and more!  To end this series, I feel it is only fitting to pay homage to the ones who rule it all, the Disney royalty.  Here are my Top Ten Favorite Disney Princesses:

10.  Tiana from The Princess and the Frog
9.  Pocahontas from Pocahontas
8.  Snow White from Snow White
7.  Belle from Beauty and the Beast
6.  Jasmine from Aladdin
5.  Cinderella from Cinderalla
4.  Merida from Brave
3.  Aurora from Sleeping Beauty
2.  Rapunzel from Tangled
1.  Ariel from The Little Mermaid


I hope you all have had a wonderful Spring Break as well!  See you bright and early tomorrow!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment