Thursday, March 31, 2016

Slice #31 - Done

I am done!

Done,
Done,
Done,
Done,
Done,

D – O – N – E !!!


Estoy listo – Spanish

Ich bin fertig – German

J'ai fini – French

我做完 Wǒ zuò wán – Chinese

Olen valmis - Finnish

Τελείωσα – Greek

Tá mé críochnaithe - Irish

Tôi xong rồi - Vietnamese

Et ego feci - Latin

I am TOTALLY and COMPLETELY DONE WITH SLICE OF LIFE!!!!

Whew! 

I never thought this day would come…  Actually, honestly, it wasn’t so bad this time.  I’m not saying that I liked slicing and I’m certainly not implying that I ever want to do it again.  I do just have to admit, though, that it wasn’t as horrible as I thought it would be. 

Last year, I put so much pressure on myself.  I wrote for an audience and poured over every sentence, every word just to make sure it was perfect.  This year, I just wrote.  I wrote what I felt in the moment and didn’t think twice about it.  Some slices were definitely better than others.  Some were downright pathetic.  But all that matters is that I wrote every single day, for thirty-one days!  For a mathematician, that is pretty alright…


Until next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment