Friday, March 25, 2016

Slice #25 - 10 4 10 Disney Villains

In honor of my Spring Break vacation in Walt Disney World, I will be posting one of my top ten Disney favorites each day for ten days – my 10 for 10! 

Several years ago, Hollywood Studios featured an exhibit honoring the greatest villains in Disney history!  I absolutely loved touring this “Hall of Fame” because it was the mere presence of these evil characters that allowed my heroes to truly shine!  Walt, himself, knew that every good story, even a fairy tale, needs a villain.  So for that reason, please enjoy my list Top Ten Favorite Disney Villains:

10.  Dr. Facilier (aka. The Shadow Man) from The Princess and the Frog
9.  Professor Ratigan from The Great Mouse Detective
8.  Malificent from Sleeping Beauty
7.  Gaston from Beauty and the Beast
6.  Hades from Hercules
5.  Cruella de’Vil from 101 Dalmatians
4.  Randall Boggs from Monsters, Inc.
3.  Jafar from Aladdin
2.  Scar from The Lion King
1.  Ursula from The Little Mermaid

“Off with their heads!” – The Queen of Hearts in Alice in Wonderland


1 comment:

  1. I love reading your 10 4 10 slices! I have enjoyed reading every single one of them.

    ReplyDelete