Sunday, March 20, 2016

Slice #20 - 10 4 10 Disney Movies

In honor of my Spring Break vacation in Walt Disney World, I will be posting one of my top ten Disney favorites each day for ten days – my 10 for 10! 

Hollywood Studios is where all the Disney movie magic comes to life!  Here, you can watch costume designers and cartoonists at work and even view artifacts from some of the most classic Disney films.  This is perhaps, the most difficult list for me to write because there are so many Disney movies I love!  For today (though it may change tomorrow), these are my Top Ten Favorite Disney Movies:

10.  Finding Nemo
9.  Tangled
8.  Pinocchio
7.  The Incredibles
6.  Aladdin
5.  Toy Story 1, 2, & 3
4.  Up
3.  Beauty and the Beast
2.  Monsters, Inc. 
1.  The Little Mermaid


This list could go on for days and days…  Truly, no matter which Disney movie you watch, you are certain to experience the magic!

No comments:

Post a Comment