Monday, March 7, 2016

Slice #7 - Kitty Conversation with Mrs. Orson

Good afternoon, Mrs. Orson!

<see Mrs. Orson’s blog for reply>

I’m lovely – thanks for asking.  I’m stuck in the back of a Suburban talking to you!  What more could I want?!?

<see Mrs. Orson’s blog for reply>

Oh geez…here we go… 

<see Mrs. Orson’s blog for reply>

Actually, yes!  I grew up with my mom reading that one to me.  And then, when I got older, I would read it to my sister.  I even have a copy of it in my classroom right now! 

<see Mrs. Orson’s blog for reply>

Good to know!  Maybe I’ll read it to my kids on Wednesday!

<see Mrs. Orson’s blog for reply>

Well, let’s see...  A few of my favorites are Leo the Late Bloomer, Pete the Cat, and the Cat in the Hat.  My most favorite cat book, though, is Duncan and Dolores!  I used to read that one to my little sister ALL the time!  You should check it out!



<see Mrs. Orson’s blog for reply>

No, but maybe if my class is being wonderful, we could come read it with you!  Anyways, see you in Jefferson City!  Hope we don’t find any cats in our hotel room!

<see Mrs. Orson’s blog for reply>

I wondered what that strange sound was… 

Students, what are some of your favorite cat books?


*No cats were harmed in the making of this blog.



5 comments:

  1. Hi Mrs.Smith! Our class (collins) is doing really well starting off our morning! Hopefully when you come back your going to be so happy with our class!!!! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mrs.Smith! Our class (collins) is doing really well starting off our morning! Hopefully when you come back your going to be so happy with our class!!!! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so happy to hear that! Keep up the good work! Miss you guys today. :) Lots of love!

    ReplyDelete
  4. and I hope you don't find any cat in the hotel either

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well...you know Mrs. Orson! Somehow cats show up everywhere! ;)

      Delete