Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Slice #23 - 10 4 10 Disney Restaurants

In honor of my Spring Break vacation in Walt Disney World, I will be posting one of my top ten Disney favorites each day for ten days – my 10 for 10! 

We’re back at EPCOT today, and there is not much more that I love at EPCOT than the food!  In addition to the numerous food booth delights you may find at the current Flower and Garden Festival, you can also enjoy delectable meals from all across the Walt Disney World Resorts!  These are my Top Ten Favorite Restaurants at WDW:

10.  Tony’s Town Square Restaurant at Magic Kingdom
9.  Be Our Guest at Magic Kingdom
8.  California Grill at the Contemporary Resort
7.  Cosmic Ray’s Café at Magic Kingdom
6.  San Angel at EPCOT
5.  Flying Fish Chef’s Table on the Disney Boardwalk
4.  Yak & Yeti at Animal Kingdom
3.  Akershus at EPCOT
2.  Biergarten at EPCOT
1.  Rose & Crown at EPCOT


Looks like I am going to have to do a LOT of walking after all this eating!  Yum yum yum!

No comments:

Post a Comment